Ads 468x60px

January 24, 2013

For the love of reuse.

I am downright giddy to share my latest purchase with you all!

Everyone, meet our new reusable produce bags--


And produce bags, meet everyone. :)

Aren't they fantastic?!

They're functional and they make me happy and they equal less plastic use at the grocery store- and therefore, I love them! I rarely use produce bags for anything anymore... Do you really need a plastic bag to keep 4 apples together? And letting your oranges and mangos interact won't hurt anything... But for things like broccoli and onions- which tend to shed- these little guys come in very handy. Machine washable, big enough to hold whatever, color-coded tabs for whatever the heck I decide to color-code. Seriously, they're awesome.

Even the checkout girl today complimented me on them! And this was at Wal-Mart, people... where they hate pretty much anything reusable at the bagging carousel.

It's the little things.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where'd you get them?? =)

Post a Comment