Ads 468x60px

November 02, 2011

Worth the 6 month wait.

Guess what arrived yesterday?? THIS!



Remember how my old one was dying a slow and painful death? Well, that descent into death started way back in June, and it's taken me  6 months to bite the bullet and get a new one... But it took me over a YEAR to get a new laptop, so I am showing improvement. See, I'm not big on spending money. In fact, I hate it. Unless the expenditure involves me getting on a plane or going on a super awesome trip, I'm not a fan. But I do realize that trips aren't nearly as much fun without a functioning camera... And thus my predicament.

Enter my new little green friend: The Olympus Tough 6020. Basically the new & improved version of the old one, and from what I can tell, the new bells & whistles just make it that much more fun! The jury is still out on the new photo editing software that it seems I'm being forced to use, but I'm sure I can find a way around it and bring back the oldschool version...

Just to try things out, I snapped a few pictures around town today. And so far, I'm impressed. 




Can't wait to get it out and about and stretch its wings for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment