Ads 468x60px

April 01, 2012

Game On.

Today was pure joy.

Although Leo and I each have exactly 1,023 things on our plates for school, we decided to put it all on the back burner and enjoy the day. First up- soccer! It only took 3+ years, but he finally managed to get me on a soccer field! Now, I've always declined due to the fact that I secretly have amazing soccer skills and didn't want to embarrass him in public... But he decided to take the chance. (We also agreed up front that no tears would be shed. )


Game face is everything. So is dressing the part...


The pro guarding the goal.


We had a great time running up and down the field, and I think Leo enjoyed putting me through drills just a little too much... We achieved our goal of no tears and he even complimented my skills a few times! In my defense, I tried to warn him just how awesome I was.




Ok, ok. You got me- I have no soccer skills. But we did have a great time, and Leo's a nice guy who likes to encourage. I'll never fault him for that!

After arriving home, grabbing a quick shower and engaging in some intense negotiation on movie choice, we headed to Mirror Mirror. It was SO adorable and I got to have popcorn for lunch. Definitely a win-win situation.

Following the movie, Keebler joined us for a nap...

BEST. SUNDAY. EVER.

...and now back to the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment