Ads 468x60px

April 05, 2012

Grow Veggies Grow!

School is especially busy right now. It seems every free moment is dedicated to writing a paper or studying for an exam or just being all around stressed-out... But last week (before the soccer spectacular), I took a few hours to dedicate to my patio garden. I learned a lot about the process of container gardening last year, and couldn't wait to start it up again!


Looks like the tomatoes are about to show up!



Cilantro and basil- Getting big quickly!



The jalapenos didn't fare so well last time. I'm hoping this year we'll have at least a few to throw in with the fresh tomatoes. Yay salsa!



Keebler enjoys monitoring everyone's growth as well.


No veggies just yet, but hopefully soon! And I think I've finally found a reason to move to a place with a YARD. Just think of what I could grow with actual soil! 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe some bean sprouts or catnip for Keebler?
Dennis O'Rourke

Post a Comment