Ads 468x60px

December 03, 2011

14% finished!

I haven’t blogged in a month? A MONTH??

Well never fear- I’m here now.

This Wednesday marked my last day of class for the semester… and oddly enough, I had no idea! See, according to the calendar, the last day is Dec. 7th, and I always had that in my head. But apparently only those doing final presentations have to show up on the 7th, and since I presented on the 30th… I’M FREE! My lack of paying attention to the fine details got spun into a nice little surprise for me!
I am officially finished with 1/7 of my overall program-- And while that may not seem like much, it's a lot better than 0/7!

Grades aren’t posted yet, but it’s good to know that all the assignments are a thing of the past and I can get to work selling back books to Amazon and partaking in fun Christmas times. Let the baking commence!
And… only 15 days til PUERTO RICO. Methinks this will be a good break.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment