Ads 468x60px

August 21, 2012

Parlez-vous Francais?

Not long ago, I found the perfect gift for Leo:


French magnetic poetry! How fun is that?! As I meticulously tore apart the 1 million little magnets, I picked out the ones I knew. And while it may not seem like much (because it's not), it's still a start.


(I got WAY excited about lumiere-- he was the candlestick in Beauty and the Beast!)


Leo's a nice guy, so he's sharing the magnets with me as part of my language learning curriculum. Until now, my "French" has mostly included me ending sentences with a Pepe le Pew-like-grunt or substituting "ze" for "the." Examples: Let's go get in ze car. Would you like more of ze pizza? 

I'm hoping now that I have fun little magnets to play with, my vocabulary will only expand from here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment